Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Piggy Haha Ha Piggy Hoho Ho

Wow, no posts in two months. Not like you missed anything special. Here's a couple of crappers for ya. The first is a setup for a music video I'm making for a dumb song my friend Chris and I wrote over 12 years ago. Called, "The Piggy Song". Four chords (the best ones of course) and crappy singing and production. It was recorded in Chris' basement with my old Yamaha 4-track cassette recorder. What a pain in the ass, bouncing three tracks down to one then recording two more and bouncing those down to one so on. Anyway, when it's done I hope you think it's retarded. It will mostly be illustrations and cheap Flash animation. Think early Hanna Barbera, now cut even more corners.

2 comments:

Brett W. Thompson said...

Oh my goodness, these drawings are really beautiful!!!!

make it what it is said...

HEY I THINK THAT YOUR PAINTING ARE GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

BY:NEW KID ON THE BLOCK:)